2021 Bootheel Expo (setup)
Exhibitor registration is NOW OPEN!!
We are so glad to be able to once again hold in-person conferences and events! For the 2021 Bootheel Expo, there are 3 ways to register:
- Online – Use the online form below to register with a debit/credit card.
- Download the PDF form – Click the flyer pic below to download a fillable pdf that you can complete onscreen, print, and mail to the MRWA office.
- Snail mail form – Check your USPS mailbox for the mailed flyer/forms.
2021’s Expo attendance is expected to exceed all previous Bootheel Expos, so register today!
EXHIBITORS TENTATIVE AGENDA
Monday, August 23 Setup from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, August 24
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM BREAKFAST WITH EXHIBITORS
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM SESSIONS
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM SESSIONS
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM BREAK (MORNING) WITH EXHIBITORS
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM SESSIONS
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM LUNCH WITH EXHIBITORS
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM SESSIONS
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM BREAK (AFTERNOON) WITH EXHIBITORS
3:30 PM – ?????? EXHIBITOR TEARDOWN AND PACK OUT
Press “0” for front desk
Use Group Code :VEN New Code is VE2
Discounted Rate: $99.00/night $119.00/night
*Reservations must be made by Aug 9th to guarantee availability & discounted rate.
Breakfast included for all IHG Rewards Members!
Not an IHG member, just sign up at check-in.
- Booths are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Exhibitors and training events will be in the same building with exhibits in the main arena of the Black River Coliseum.
- Exhibit space includes an eight-foot table, registration for two individuals, and available electric
- NEW THIS YEAR!! The exhibit area will be open ONE day: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 with (4) hour-long exhibit hall breaks
- Setup will be Monday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
- All breaks and meals will be held with exhibitors on Tuesday including a full breakfast and lunch
- Expected teardown will begin at approximately 3:30 pm Tuesday after the afternoon break
- We ask that you bring at least one door prize ($25 minimum value) for Exhibit Hall Drawings
Cancellations received after August 9, 2021, may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Want to increase traffic to your booth? Let us know you’d like to be included in this year’s MRWA BHE Scavenger Hunt!
MRWA Marketing Coordinator