Monroe City - Knights of Columbus BLUE VOUCHER ELIGIBLE One-Day Water & Wastewater Training Event January 31, 2019 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Knights of Columbus Hall
Monroe City – Knights of Columbus
BLUE VOUCHER ELIGIBLE
One-Day Water & Wastewater Training Event
January 31, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Knights of Columbus Hall
424 S Locust St
Monroe City, MO 63456
This is more than your average one-day course. Water and wastewater training at the same location!
LUNCH PROVIDED BY:
Water Topics include:
- Procedures of Planning a Water Project: Do’s & Don’ts During the Process
- Improving Water Treatment and Distribution System Water Quality through Testing and Analysis
- Leak Detection Utilizing New Meter Technology from Source to Tap
- Water Filter Media Cleaning
- Reducing DBP’s and Nitrification, Increasing Chlorine Residuals, and Cleaning Lines
Wastewater Topics include:
- Lagoon Retrofits for Nutrient Removal
- Financial Stewardship of Your Wastewater Utility
- Biological Additives for Wastewater Treatment
- Utility Savings with Soft Starts and VFDs
- Control Panel Troubleshooting
- Electrical Safety
This course has been approved for renewal credit hours through the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
Course Number: 1902008
Drinking Water Treatment: 6.5
Drinking Water Distribution: 6.5
$ 125.00 Member System Rate $ 250.00 Non-Member System Rate
Water (BLUE) Voucher Eligible
Instructor(s): Cary Sayre, Steve McDowell, Brad Rayburn, Jason Jackson, Mark Weirich, Ron Major, Bo Higgins, Bud Konieczny, Gary Webber, Joe Beffa
Who Should Attend?
- Board Members
If you have any special needs, please let us know at least one week before the class and we will strive to meet them.
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST
Knights of Columbus - Monroe City
424 s Locust St, Monroe City, MO 63456
Ticket Section Title
Blue Voucher Eligible