Cameron - The Old School BLUE VOUCHER ELIGIBLE One-Day Water & Wastewater Training Event January 29, 2019 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Old
Cameron – The Old School
BLUE VOUCHER ELIGIBLE
One-Day Water & Wastewater Training Event
January 29, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
116 W 4th St
Cameron, MO 64429
This is more than your average one-day course. Water and wastewater training at the same location!!
LUNCH PROVIDED BY:
Water Topics include:
- Procedures of Planning a Water Project: Do’s & Don’ts During the Process
- Improving Water Treatment and Distribution System Water Quality through Testing and Analysis
- Leak Detection Utilizing New Meter Technology from Source to Tap
- Water Filter Media Cleaning
- Reducing DBP’s and Nitrification, Increasing Chlorine Residuals, and Cleaning Lines
Wastewater Topics include:
- Lagoon Retrofits for Nutrient Removal
- Financial Stewardship of Your Wastewater Utility
- Biological Additives for Wastewater Treatment
- Utility Savings with Soft Starts and VFDs
- Control Panel Troubleshooting
- Electrical Safety
This course has been approved for renewal credit hours through the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
Course Number: 1901007
Drinking Water Treatment: 6.5
Drinking Water Distribution: 6.5
$ 125.00 Member System Rate
$ 250.00 Non-Member System Rate
Water (BLUE) Voucher Eligible
Instructor(s): Cary Sayre, Steve McDowell, Brad Rayburn, Jason Jackson, Mark Weirich, Ron Major
Bo Higgins, Bud Konieczny, Gary Webber, Joe Beffa
Who Should Attend?
- Board Members
If you have any special needs, please let us know at least one week before the class and we will strive to meet them.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST
The Old School - Cameron
116 W 4th St. Cameron, MO 64429