Mark your calendar or Register Today!!
August 21, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Black River Coliseum
301 S. 5th Street
Poplar Bluff, MO
A Full Day of Office Professional Training with lunch provided!!
THIS Training IS APPROVED for
MO DNR RE-CERTIFICATION HOURS AND IS
BLUE VOUCHER ELIGIBLE!!
Course # 1804529
DW: 3.5 Hrs
WW: 3.5 Hrs
CAFO: 0.0 Hrs
Scroll down for the online registration form.
9:00 am – 10:00 am How to Deal with Difficult People
- Determining what your triggers are and why you respond the way you do.
- Techniques for diffusing difficult people and situations.
- What to do and say to de-escalate difficult customers and
10:00 am – 10:15 am BREAK
10:15 am – 11:00 am Excellent Customer Service
- Making a good impression – face-to-face and over the
- Words and actions to use to make a positive impression.
11:00 am – 11:30 am Healthy Lifestyles Presentation
Jeanie Cunningham, Mike Keith Insurance
11:30 am – 12:30 pm LUNCH
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Excellent Customer Service (cont.)
- How you say it is as important as What you say!
- How to have a positive experience with every customer encounter.
1:30 pm – 1:45 pm BREAK
1:45 pm – 2:45 pm Water and Sewer Rates, Fees, and Charges – What is Legal and What is NOT
2:45 pm – 3:00 pm BREAK
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Legal Q & A Session
Scott Robbins, KKRY Law, LC
Countdown to the Bootheel Expo