Mark your calendar or Register Today!!
August 21-22, 2018
Office Pro’s Click Here!!!
Don’t miss the 11th Annual MRWA Bootheel Expo, providing the finest in water and wastewater training courses from industry experts as well as lots of food, fun, and learning in the coliseum arena!
We’ve assembled experts from around the country to provide you with insight on topics you can use every day on the job. Sessions this year include:
- Drone Technology
- Flow Testing
- Hydrant Maintenance
- Green Sand Filter Operation & Maintenance
- Iron & Manganese Removal
- A day and a half with The Lagoon Doctor—Steve Harris
And don’t forget the trademarks of any MRWA show:
- Vendors showing the latest in water and wastewater technology
- Prize drawings
- Plenty of food
- MRWA Grand Masters Rodeo* qualifying for a chance at the $1000 grand prize!!
*Open to all attendees. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners at the Bootheel Expo win CASH!! 1st and 2nd place winners are qualified to compete in the Grand Masters Rodeo Finals at the MRWA Fall Operations & Maintenance Symposium in October for the $1000 Grand Prize!!
- Full breakfast and lunch provided on Tuesday … Full breakfast on Wednesday!
- Re-certification hours for DW, DS, and WW certifications!
- Office Professional (Clerk) Sessions on Tuesday (Blue Voucher Eligible) !
- Exhibitor Prize Drawings during lunch and breaks!
Countdown to the Bootheel Expo